Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Brazilian Treatment On African American Pictures Brazilian Keratin Treatment Or Texturizer? Please Help!?

Brazilian Keratin Treatment or Texturizer? Please Help!? - the brazilian treatment on african american pictures

My hair is curly, frizzy, curly, but enough to annoy, to every morning, lol. I am black. I want to do, because I'm tired of straightening irons. I would also like a natural thing to occur can not my hair grow better. above, I do not want a perm. So I have something that will not be easy to want to sweat after a short time, healthy and very directly that you must use an iron. My question is, therefore, as Brazilian Keratin Treatment and Texturizer usually cost these days? Do I have to constantly return to the salon for touch-ups for everyone? How long is your hair? Is it healthy? How long does it take to put in your hair? It is also worth it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brazilian Keratin treatment now costs anywhere from 200 to 300, but takes up to 3 to 4 months and is straight and does not need to retouch a week

Post a Comment