Friday, January 1, 2010

Ask Projector ASK Proxima Projector Problems...?

ASK Proxima Projector problems...? - ask projector

I ASK Proxima projector, which is good for one year. Yesterday, when lit, the light is not really from the projector. After a few strange noises, "said the projector screen, do not hit" the lamp. The night unplugged left to cool. He always had the same problem today.

What should I do? I need it repaired quickly, and I do not want to spend money on a new one. I have about this problem on Google, and said something about a door lamp. Can someone explain?


Thank you in advance. I'll give you the best immediate reaction to a work by them

1 comment:

agb90spr... said...

The lamp requires a ballast function (see the link to the best explanation I've found). When he dies the ballast of the lamp will not start. I suspect that you have to be replaced ... which a service call. Not sure if the cost, but I saw a reference to a ballast for a ballast cost of 189 million Panasonic Projector ... is not trivial. I propose to find an authorized service technician.

Post a Comment