Thursday, January 28, 2010

Trouble Swallowing More Condition_symptoms For The Past Days, I Have Been Having Trouble Swallowing?

For the past days, I have been having trouble swallowing? - trouble swallowing more condition_symptoms

Firstly, I'm 13 and going through puberty. I do not know what was going on, but I had difficulty swallowing for the past three days. I remember to swallow my chewing gum, but I do not know if that's it. My throat feels uncomfortable, after all, I drink. I do not know if the gum'm stuck in the throat, or maybe I have an Adam's apple development. " Thank you.

4 comments:

--iMrAN!... said...

lol yeah I remember when I arrived, I like 12 or 13 years and could hardly eat anything without my throat hurts when food is taken. about 5 or 6 months after my voice broke, he was really deep, in the now 17:)

Maverick said...

I could only get a sore throat or just a doctor to ensure sensitive throat.Go,

demonic emo girl said...

Your voice changes! thats be glad that one of the few complaints go than men (in puberty, I can not call it a boy or girl) has to go!

hot off the grill said...

TRANSFER OF PEOPLE AND COVER YOUR VOICE is widening.

Post a Comment