Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Iron On Inkjet Paper Need Inkjet Photo Paper And Iron-on Heat Transfer Paper In Chennai, India?

Need inkjet photo paper and iron-on heat transfer paper in Chennai, India? - iron on inkjet paper

I must buy photo paper and inkjet iron on transfer paper heat large quantities of Chennai. I tried on the street and Ellis Ritchie Highway. I wonder whether any wholesale business in other places in Chennai that supplies of these materials. Thank you in advance for any suggesions.

5 comments:

Nowaitin... said...

I think that so far only Ritchie Street. U can try to check again. Perhaps they were stored.

Nowaitin... said...

I think that so far only Ritchie Street. U can try to check again. Perhaps they were stored.

Nowaitin... said...

I think that so far only Ritchie Street. U can try to check again. Perhaps they were stored.

Nowaitin... said...

I think that so far only Ritchie Street. U can try to check again. Perhaps they were stored.

Lone Walker said...

Try these stores

Good luck

Supercompany Anna Salai
Contact: Narasimhan
Call: 28526026, 28585050
Mobile: 9841114245, 9840683338
Address: Anna Salai, Opp to MLL, Mount Road, 600,002 - Chennai

Micromedia 35 (New No. 50), Pycroft, 1st Street, (near Melody Theater Royapettah Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600,014

Post a Comment