Friday, January 29, 2010

Wash Chenille Throw I Need To Wash My Chenille Throws BAD, Will It Hurt To Dry Them On The Delicate Cycle Or Should I Hang Dry?

I need to wash my chenille throws BAD, will it hurt to dry them on the delicate cycle or should i hang dry? - wash chenille throw

All my hang dry delicates. I have 8 shots that I never put in the dryer, and they look brand new. All my shirts and blouses, which are dried. The dryer has a tendency to decay and ruin curtains, bedspreads and blankets. Slope, when you last forever ...

7 comments:

gaby said...

I would definitely hang dry

mamayer6 said...

Hang in doubt

devilish... said...

Should be OK if you only fall dry without heat. I dry by itself, so nothing on them.

sheeny said...

I wash and dry mine. He feared that some, but not bad. And he is so sweet.

koni said...

I dry my delicates, and simultaneously balls or balls of hair, making it reall smooth and pleasant.

Michelle : said...

Hang Dry would be better.

wvucount... said...

In any case, hang dry.

If your computer is dry, follow the advice of others and there are one or two tennis ball. Holding moved.

Post a Comment